The Online Application will be open from 15th March to 15th April at 05.00pm, Kenya Time. Please have this page open in a separate tab when filling out your application in order to refer to the questions and FAQs.
Here’s some helpful tips for your application process:
Navigating your application
- To answer questions, please type in the blank white space provided at the bottom of the page once you begin your application.
- As you answer questions, there will be a tracker to the left of your screen, updating you on how much of the application you have completed, every step of the way.
Editing Your Responses
- You are able to review and edit your responses before you submit your application.
- You can also go back to a previous question and make changes as needed.
- Once you click ‘Send’, you will be returned to your current question.
Note: Chrome is the most suitable browser to use to complete your application. If you are are on a mobile network, it may take some time for their CV upload to complete. Please ensure that you do not use an office/ enterprise network to log into the site. This includes networks in Institutions such as Universities – firewalls installed often hinder access to the site. If you are using an office or University network with a firewall, please switch to a personal network or hotspot.
If you have any questions about your application, please click here for further here assistance, or reach us on email@example.com. You can also reach us on +254 792490994, from 9am to 5pm (Kenya Time).