A sustainable, equitable and empathetic world without waste.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in empowering people to own their projects and be able to take responsibility for them.
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you will work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Time in the field with the small and medium-scale farmers: At Sistema.bio, we are passionate about understanding and serving our customers: small and medium-scale farmers. Working with Sistema.bio, we will make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely understand their challenges and their everyday concerns.
- We care about your career progression: We have a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to training programs, and clear tracking of your performance and career development twice a year.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.