Sanergy is looking for a Project Coordination Assitant who will be responsible for providing administration and delivery support across a number of active projects. This position provides an opportunity to develop your project administration, coordination, and planning skills by being involved in the delivery of real-world, large scale projects.
- Task planning and follow up.
- Ensuring alignment of tasks across team members for effective project delivery.
- Inter-organisational collaboration to ensure deliverables from other teams are completed within required project timelines.
- Identification and escalation of delivery issues to minimize any negative impact on project plans.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business to ensure all required elements for project delivery are completed.
- Collate data and provide reporting to assist project stakeholders to assess progress and issues and make effective decisions.
Does this sound like you?
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management/Administration/Technical degree.
- Prior experience in project planning and coordination or construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Proactive problem-solving.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous streams of work.