Junior Research AnalystClean Technology Hub
Clean Tech Hub is seeking a Junior Research Analyst who will assist in gathering, interpreting, managing and analyzing research data and surveys for the purpose of problem solving.
The Junior Analyst will be working directly with the Senior Analyst, Research/ Project Delivery and act in a supporting role, in carrying out the following Job functions:
• Conduct research and content development on global issues relating to the organization’s thematic areas.
• Coordinate with research partners, communities and stakeholders throughout the execution of project cycle.
• Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results relating to development and execution of projects.
• Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use.
• Keep abreast of current trends in the Renewable Energy sector.
• Carry out meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation processes.
• Support the team on process flow with content creation to ease the operations of the organization.
• Must be committed and passionate about CTH’s goal, objectives and mission.
• 0 – 2 years working experience.
• A strategic mind that is focused on execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field (a degree in Social Sciences, Environmental Science, Public Policy is an added advantage).
• Outstanding research, interpretation, analytical and writing skills.
• Ability to work with speed.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with ongoing debates and initiatives in the field of energy access, rural electrification and environment and climate change.
• Ability to write clearly and consistently and present to a wide variety of local and international audiences.
• Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Skype, Zoom, etc.).
Who you are:
• A self- starter who is able to learn, work independently and passionate about creating lasting change in the Renewable Energy sector
• You seek to take on new types of work, even without prior experience or supervision.
• You show willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
• You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in stressful environment.
• A healthy dose of curiosity that pushes you to come up with innovative and relevant ideas.
About Clean Technology Hub
Clean Tech Hub is a pioneering hybrid hub for the research, development, demonstration and incubation of clean energy technologies in Africa, and their validation for commercial stage development. It is an early start-up incubator for inventions and innovations in clean energy, a consultancy for sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for organizations, and a driver of clean energy investment into Africa. Clean Tech Hub is focused on addressing Africa’s energy poverty, increasing energy access through clean, renewable energy and sustainability.