Procurement Officer - RwandaJava House
· To procure capital equipment, materials and services after analyzing all the options.
· Prepare and maintain purchasing records such as vendor quotes, purchasing requisitions, purchase orders and reports.
· Work with users in developing specifications for materials and equipment and should manage inventories reorders based on lead times, par levels, shelf life and potential market development
· To make decisions which are consistent with the company policy guidelines, the prevailing market conditions and adhere to the code of business conduct and ethics.
· To prepare spend analysis which is used to provide insights in making continuous improvements
· Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and service
· Expedite orders and ensure timely
· Creating and maintaining effective delivery relationship and partnership with suppliers.
· Helping Conduct market research to ensure that the company gets the best prices at all the times
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Learn more about Java House and see other open jobs on their career page.