Crew Member - KukitoJava House
· Welcome guests and maintain high standards of restaurant hygiene as per Company SOPs.
· Quality food preparation and presentation which meets food safety requirements.
· To maintain a hygiene working environment in kitchen by providing clean utensils and washrooms
· Handling cash, assisting guests in take away orders and taking orders via the phone.
· Maintain a fast speed service at all times.
· Take orders from guests and Assist the guests in the processing of orders
· Suggestive selling products and introduction of new ones to guests
· Channels any communication from the guests to ensure an efficient working relationship
· Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized.
· Ensure that all food are stored correctly.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Learn more about Java House and see other open jobs on their career page.