Customer Service Associate - Planet YogurtJava House
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Cleanliness of the shop and yogurt machines
• Ensure availability of fresh frozen yogurt for clients as per set standards
• Ensure availability of fresh toppings for clients as per set standards
• Confirm accurate stocks of items in the branch
• Cashiering and till management
• Ensure all customers enjoy their experience as per set standards
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Desired Candidate Profile
• O level Certificate
• Pleasant personality
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Working under pressure
• Work under minimum supervision
• Previous work Food & Beverage or Food Science or related fields.
• Experience working with food processing tools & equipment
• Proficiency in MS Office packages
• Standing for long hours
• Working in low temperatures
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Learn more about Java House and see other open jobs on their career page.