Branch Operations Team MemberJava House
· Maintains a clean, tidy and working counter at all times. Presenting a variety of menu options and take lead on suggestive selling based on customer preferences.
· Consistently follows the set Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.Ps) during production.
· Ensuring sufficient supply of products for sale in the counter by doing sufficient back up
· Taking orders and delivering them to the table neatly and accurately in accordance to the ticket specification and presenting bills on time and accept payment.
· Cleaning of pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, guest and staff toilets, equipment/machines and sanitization of general kitchen
· Ensure proper waste management by disposing of bins and cleaning of grease traps.
· Assists the barista in charge in running the barista counter and advice the Barista in charge on stock levels
· Doing the daily stock take of counter products at the end of the shift.
Food preparation, presentation, correct storage and production of the right quality.
· In charge of kitchen hygiene.
· Ensure that all detergents are used correctly, recipes and S.O.Ps are followed to the latter for production of beverages and standards for portion sizes are consistently maintained.
· Ensures that the S.O.Ps for counter cleanliness and hygiene are maintained and consistently adhered to, clearing and organizing table condiments.
· Ensures that the pastry display, merchandise display, take away station and condiment organizers are clean, appropriately stocked and positioned.
· Maintain accurate record of stocks at the barista counter and more so at the station allocated and advice the barista in charge when it falls below the per level for refill or reordering
· Taking food and beverage orders from customers and ensure prompt service delivery by presenting bills and give back correct change to the guest within the shortest time possible.
· Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards, assist guests on easy menu navigation and to communicate cautiously to the guest
· Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues accordingly based on recommended food and beverage standards.
· Ensure necessary orders for proper mis-en place are given to the manager for ordering, ensuring accurate stock take Communication-attend shift briefings and proper utilization of company resources.
Ensure that food produced is of the right quality
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”